Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free trailer

I've been looking for utility trailers on craiger for a while and I found one in Lake Oswego for "$100 or trade but you have to dump the stuff in it."
I emailed the guy to see what he wanted in trade, he said I could just have it if I came out there today. SCORE! Since it was in Lake O, I figure it was going to be kinda nice. The guy, who had a heavy hillbilly accent, told me it was "really tricked out," so I was even more excited. Anyhoo...I raced over to his house after work and here's what I saw.
Now, you'll have to use your imagination a little because I've cleaned it up a bunch since I got it, which isn't saying much. When I got it, it had a bunch of ghetto spray painted pictures and crude sayings on it.
Total cost so far:
$44 to dump the crap
$10 in black spray paint
$15.88 on trailer lights
$69.88 total...a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment